- Sceneca Residence Condo Homepage
- Sceneca Residence Condo Project Details
- Sceneca Residence Condo Price
- Sceneca Residence Condo Showflat
- Sceneca Residence Condo Location
- Sceneca Residence Condo Floor Plans
- Sceneca Residence Developer
- Sceneca Residence Gallery
Why Sceneca Residence Need Your Intentions?
- Sceneca Residence Singapore Gallery With Detailed Information.
- After placing the highest bid of $248.99 million and outbidding 15 other bidders, MCC Land (Singapore) was declared the winner.
- With this winning bid, the 8,880 square meter site would have a maximum GFA of 24,864 square meters and a land rate of about $930 per square foot per year.
- The future Sceneca Residence will have a mix of residential and commercial spaces as its showing in Sceneca Residence Singapore Gallery
- Around 265 apartments are anticipated to be housed there, with the first floor’s 21,528 square feet (2,000 square meters) designated for retail spaces.
- Because of its city-fringe location in the Outside Central Region (OCR), the future development will be in high demand. if you can notice this very clearly Sceneca Residence Singapore Gallery
Click On The Image For Sceneca Residence Singapore Gallery
The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) has closed the bidding process for Sceneca Residence, which was made available through the Government Land Sales (GLS) program. After placing the highest bid of $248.99 million and outbidding 15 other bidders, MCC Land (Singapore) was declared the winner.
With this winning bid, the 8,880 square meter site would have a maximum GFA of 24,864 square meters and a land rate of about $930 per square foot per year. The future Sceneca Residence will have a mix of residential and commercial spaces. Around 265 apartments are anticipated to be housed there, with the first floor’s 21,528 square feet (2,000 square meters) designated for retail spaces.
Sceneca Residence will be built in collaboration between MCC Land, Ekovest Developments, and The Place Holdings. The developers may use their resources, talents, and industry experience to bring out the best in the Sceneca Residence and capitalize on its strategic location near the Tanah Merah MRT station.
Because of its city-fringe location in the Outside Central Region (OCR), the future development will be in high demand. Because supply is limited in this area, prices have remained stable. Furthermore, the presence of commercial units makes the residence more appealing because surrounding amenities are limited. We’ve added all the photos in Sceneca Residence Singapore Gallery
The Sceneca Residence is conveniently located between New Upper Changi Road and Tanah Merah Kechil Road. Changi Business Park is easily accessible. It is conveniently located near neighborhood facilities including Bedok Point, Bedok Mall, Bedok Food Centre, and 58 New Upper Changi Road Market & Food.
Where is Sceneca Residence Condo Located?
Sceneca Residence is a 99-year leasehold residential development located right next to Tanah Merah MRT Station along Tenah Merah Kechil Link. It comprises commercial space of approximately 21,528 square feet on the ground floor and 268 residential units. It will be jointly developed by MCC Land (Singapore), The Place Holdings, and Ekovest Development.
Who is the Developer of Sceneca Residence?
Sceneca Residence Condo Developer MCC Land (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. MCC Land is proud to offer the Sceneca Residence Condo Developer, a new condo development located in the heart of Singapore.
What is the address of Sceneca Residence?
24 Tanah Merah Kechil Link, Singapore 468456 If you want to book an appointment then you can contact on this number +65 9857 7596 or visit website https://kiacatherine.sg
What is the PSF for Sceneca Residence?
PSF for the sceneca Residence not available right now but in coming days it will be updated to all over the websites. People do search for the Per Seqaure Feet (PSF) for Sceneca Residence but you need to contact on this number +65 9857 7596 for latest updates or visit website https://kiacatherine.sg
Sceneca Residence Launch Delayed by No-Sale License Issued to MCC Land
URA’s Controller of Housing (COH) has issued the developer, MCC Land (TMK) Pte Ltd, with a no-sale licence on May 12. “COH issued a no-sale licence to MCC Land (TMK) Pte Ltd for its new project at Tanah Merah Kechil as the company had failed to meet the requirements for a sale licence, which includes demonstrating a track record of completing past projects satisfactorily,”
How to check latest projects details of Sceneca Residence Singapore?
You can simply visit this website kiacatherine.sg to check latest Sceneca Residence Project Details Singapore. You can also find the details for showflat, prices, locations, registration, SPF details and much more.
Sceneca Residence Price Singapore PSF 2023
Sceneca Residence Price Singapore Cost MCC Land put down around $249 million (approximately $930 psf ppr) for the Tanah Merah Kechil Mixed-Use project, which got 15 bids. The Sceneca Residence has a plot ratio of 3.0 and is 95,549 square feet in size (sq ft).